1. The rheometer generates the performance curve during the cable processing on the computer.
2. In the aging test area, a batch of insulated layers and the jackets of our nuclear cables are tested to judge the service life.
3. The spectrograph tests whether there are any hazardous substances present in raw materials and whether the materials comply with RoHS standards.
4. The insulation resistance tester and conductor resistance tester test the insulation resistance and the conductor resistance of cable to ensure electrical property of cables.
5. The network analyzer tests the attenuation and the impedance change of coaxial cable during signal transmission.
6. The tension meter tests the ultimate tension of the cable.
7. The combustion test detects the fire resistance of cables.
8. Before leaving the factory, every cable will be examined by professional inspector to check whether the cable work normally. We usually check for twice to ensure the accuracy of the examination.